Thursday, April 09, 2009

Arrogance

I do think it is rather funny when people are arrogant (or should I say one person) especially when their opinion is conveyed to a friend and not you. I have to say this particular arrogance is not warranted in the slightest so he really does need to get over himself but I guess he may not really think it and it could just be a defensive thing. I guess everyone would want to think the same. But sadly for them, they are so very wrong. I'm sure he's great for someone else but not for me, as I think I can currently do no better than I already am. :D Oh and just as an after thought, I wonder if I'll ever get spoken to again. A hi might be nice but as I now see I am so very different to them, even if they wanted to be, which is unlikely, I don't think we'd ever be friends. Not that all of my current friends are the greatest people, but some are, and that's life, you can't have it all. I have the bestest boyfriend, it would be unfair to have all of the bestest friends as well. :P

That is all.

No comments: